CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

dinsdag 20 maart 2012

Mommy, I love you! / Mama ik hou van jou!

Ik wilde een mooie, duur uitziende kaar maken, met veel bling, bloemen enzovoorts.. Maar ik eindigde met deze kaart. Het lijkt wel of ik deze week alleen simpele kaarten kan maken. Niet dat ik het erg vind, zo ben je namelijk wel veelzijdig. Zo krijg je allemaal verschillende kaarten. Groot, klein, druk, simpel, noem maar op.
I was thinking about beautiful, expesive looking card, with lots of Bling and flowers and all that, but instead I came up with this.
It looks like I can make nothing else than simple cards this week. I don't know.. It's weird.. Normally I use a lot of stuff on my cards.
But I have to say I like it! This way I get a lot of different types of cards. Simple cards, big cards, small cards and so on.



De tekst heb ik op de computer uitgetypt en uitgeprint. De vogel is een digitale stempel. 
De boom waar de vogel op zit was maar een klein streepje, dus ik heb een fineliner gepakt en er nog een streep onderaan gezet, zodat de boom de grond lijkt te raken. Kun je het zien?
The text on the card means: Mommy... I love you!
I printed it out on the card itself. The bird and tree is a digi stamp. The tree was to short, so I took my fineliner pen and drew the rest of the tree, so it looks like the tree hits the ground. Can you see it?


De vogel is 2 keer uitgeprint, ingekleurd en daarna bewerkt met glitterpennen en doorzichtige embossing poeder. Daarna plakte in de gekleurde vogel bovenop de niet gekleurde vogel, voor wat extra dimensie. Het lijkt bijna op 3D, vind je niet?
I printed the bird  twice, colord one of them, used a little transparent embossing powder and adhered it to the other bird with a pop dot to make it.. wel.. Pop :)



I am entering the following challenges:
~ Pile it on - Up in the air
~ Nadia's Challenge Blog - Meiden / Girls
~ Moving Along With The Times - Special Lady
~ Cinspirations - Something for mum
~ My mum's craft shop - Mum's the word 


10 opmerkingen:

Hazel (Didos) zei

WOW this is perfect, I like simple cards too and go through spells of doing simple cards all the time. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

Mau xx zei

This is so beautiful in its simplicity, It says everything thats important and your mum will love it xxxxxx
Thanks for taking part in MAWTT this week xx
Mau

Elizabeth Hart zei

This is such a sweet card - the bird is adorable and especially the dimension you gave it. Thanks for joining us this week at Pile it On.

Aunty Sue zei

Sorry this is a little late but lovely card and thanks for joining Creative Inspirations

Kelly zei

Simple but perfect! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

cristel zei

leuke kaart en bedankt om mee te doen met Nadia's challenge
grtjs cristel

Anoniem zei

Wat een leuke kaart!
Bedankt je deelname aan Nadia's challenge.
Groetjes, Myriam

Anoniem zei

awwwwwwwwwww cute or what! lovely card, Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Choccy zei

Such a pretty card..Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'girly' challenge.. Good Luck and hope to see you back next week ;O)

Choccy x

Rachel zei

Wat een lief kaartje!
Bedankt voor je deelname bij Nadia's challenge, succes! Groetjes Rachel