CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

dinsdag 13 maart 2012

Veel geluk / Good Luck

Ja ja, ik heb ook een kaart gemaakt om mee te doen aan een paar kaart wedstrijden. Dit is mijn eerste keer, dus heb geduld met me als ik iets niet helemaal goed doe.
Yeah, I made a card to enter some card challenges. This is my first time posting and entering, so bare with me if I make some mistakes.


Dit is een "veel geluk kaart".
Het was heel moeilijk om een paar leuke ideeën te vinden om een originele kaart te maken. Maar ik denk dat het me wel gelukt is.
This is a "good luck card".
Its was more difficult then I imagined to make an original card, but I think I succeeded.



The text here on the picture says: 
"This Lucky Frog sends all his luck to you"


I AM ENTERING THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
~ Charisma Cardz Challenges - #9 Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon 
~ Phindy's Place Challenge Blog - #96 Monogromatic Green 
~ Simply Create Too - #8 I'm SssOooo Lucky
~ Card Making Mamas - #40 Let's See Some Green
~ Pile It On - #11 Shades of Green
~ Sentimental Sundays - #93 Go Green
~ Whoopi Daisy - Punch it out (all 4 leaf clovers are punched out)

9 opmerkingen:

Scrappy Scatty zei

This is lovely
Thank you for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz
Love Jan
xx

Dorte zei

Such a cute card, Kim.
Thank you for joining our challenge at DDCC this time.
hugs Dorte

DianeMoneyGoolsby zei

Your card is so wonderful--I love EVERYTHING about it. Thank You for visiting us and entering our new challenge, Challenge #8 "I'm SssOooo Lucky!" Come back tomorrow to see our new challenge--I think you'll like it!

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

uksharon zei

Looks great - and such a change from other good luck cards.
Thanks for sharing with us at Phindy's Place this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) zei

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

Rachelle

Cec zei

What a cute little card. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
Cec

Helen zei

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

febe zei

Gorgeous card in green. Love the cute image. :)

cosmetyn stretch mark cream

BethieJ zei

Your card is WONDERFUL!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!! Have a GREAT day!